Maybe you’re facing the same problem with me: WPF applications cannot use Windows Visual Style by default.
If you want a solution, follow these steps:
- Download this & unpack: Link.
- Add the “application.manifest” file to your wpf project in VisualStudio.
- Right click on the project in “Solution Explorer”, select “Properties”.
- Choose “Application” tab, in the “Resource” groupbox, select “Icon & manifest”, then select “application.manifest” on manifest combobox.
- Save all & build application, run it!